2021 Sunflower Festival is coming, and ticketing is LIVE!
Oh what a difference a year makes! We are planning to be open for the sunflower festival in 2021 starting Aug 6th and we have LOTS in store for you!
- NEW 1-acre of recently planted lavender will make a minor appearance as it grows into a July festival of its own in 2022.
- NEW varieties: Jenny ordered 51 varieties, many are multi-branching meaning you get a dozen blooms or more showing for pictures from each seed – It’ll be even MORE flowers to see!
- NEW colors: Red Hedge, Strawberry Blonde, SunRich Lime, Double Quick Orange and so many more will light up your photos as you explore the field.
- NEW buckets: We’ve added a few new buckets to the line-up of favorites, but each has a limited quantity, so you’ll want to pre-order as soon as you can.
- 75% capacity – We are moving from 40% capacity to 75% capacity and, following CDC guidelines, vaccinated guests are not required to wear masks. However, masks are always welcome if you are more comfortable that way!
- Timed ticketing is here to stay. We found that we had a much nicer, more comfortable flow of guests yielding a more enjoyable experience when we used timed ticketing, so reserve your date and time ahead, then relax and enjoy your time in the field.
Please stay tuned on Facebook and Instagram for details, or just reserve your tickets today for the 2021 Sunflower Festival at Maple Lawn Farms.
We can’t wait to see you!